EV Promotional Events
EARN A $2,000 INCENTIVE
TO USE TOWARDS AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT
100% reimbursement of event expenses (up to $2,000) associated with an electric vehicle event when coordinated in partnership with your local electric utility.
- Available to customers of NPPD’s wholesale utility customers, dealerships, and other community-based entities who would like to hold an event.
- Those interested must contact their local utility, who will work with NPPD to organize the event. Wholesale utility customers can also plan their own events with NPPD’s assistance.
- Primary focus of the event must be promotion of electric vehicles (i.e. ride and drive events, dealership promotion of newly available electric vehicle models, home shows, etc.)
*Event may also include other local vendors showcasing electric/battery technologies such as, but not limited to, ATVs, UTVs, yard care, mowing equipment, etc.
- Prior to event, wholesale utility customers should contact Kelly Beiermann to discuss:
— Advertisement of event*
— Marketing material needs*
— Merchandise needs**
- Preferred events and marketing spending reach the largest audience possible
- Program will reimburse the costs the utility incurs for:
— Advertisement of event
— Marketing materials
— Event location rental fees
— Food and Drink***
- Nebraska Public Power District’s Outreach and Marketing Working group will review on a case-by-case basis occasions in which a utility desires to deviate from these guidelines.
- Review of spending will be performed on a periodic basis by the Outreach and Marketing Working group.
- Reimbursement costs will be reviewed with Kelly Beiermann, and eligible reimbursement entries will be made into NPPD’s Electric Vehicle Tracking System.
* Must include the GoEV logo
** Must contain the EnergyWise℠ logo
*** Alcohol will not be reimbursed